viernes, 3 de mayo de 2013

assignment 1.2 - find the gap

01. something to water my plants if I'm not home and they need it.

02. a more comfortable way to dry my clothes: I don't have a dryer and when it is too cold outside to open the balconies, I have to put a clothes horse in the middle of my living room with all the wet clothes (kitchen and bathroom are tiny). 

03. something on the kitchen so I can organize the products I have taking room on the countertop, such as jar of cookies, fruit bowl and that kind of things that one is reaching to most of the time so it makes no sense having them inside a cabinet (this would apply to a tiny kitchen as well). 

04. something to hide all the wires I have around my desk, the TV, the stereo...

05. something to hide all the junk in my living room: folded chairs and table, guitar, clothes horse, ironing board...

06. somewhere to put my bikes: I have one in the hallway but there is no room for another, and I'm planning to buy it.

07. an easiest way to open the heavy main door of the building, when I have my hands full and I can't push it (I usually have to push with my whole body). 

08. something you can take to work to be more comfortable in the office chair: if you are all day sitting, and you have back problems, you might need something like a cushion, but a little more sophisticated and practical to carry around.

09. some kind of surface to eat on the balcony: usually balconies aren't wide enough to set up a table, but with the warm weather coming up its a shame not being able to enjoy it. 

[[ 10. something to double the uses of my table in the living room: desk and dinner table, but without having to pick up/remove everything any time I want to eat or work. ]]
I live in a small apartment, and I use the living room to relax, to eat and to work. I have a big table but most of the time it is a mess, and keeping it clear is quite hard... so in the end we always end up eating in the small coffee table by the TV, as many of my friends do as well. 
Since I am an architect and lately I have been working on interior design, I find myself confident on some software that can help me through the design process, and I think I could have fun trying to find a solution for this gap! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario